default | grid-3 | grid-2

Post per Page

Stephen Hawking Will Travel To Space On Board Richard Branson's Virgin Galactic Flight

A journalist Piers Morgan on ITV's Good Morning Britain took the interview of Professor Stephen Hawking about America and American Politics, today. Professor Stephen Hawking said, he fears he may not be welcome in Donald Trump's America. The physicist and cosmologist think that the US has become more 'authoritarian' and, in a possible attack on Mr. Trump. Professor Hawking also said that “people who boast about their IQ are losers”.

Professor Hawking while commenting on the US election, said:  “The reaction to the election of Donald Trump may have been overdone, but it represents a definite swing to a right-wing, more authoritarian approach”

As Trump claimed that his IQ is “one of the highest” so Morgan said that the comment was a possible taunt at Trump.

Hawking thinks that the condition that government imposed on scientist to get White House approval for announcements, would not leave any good effect. He also suggested Trump to get rid of Scott Pruitt, the person at the US Environment Protection Agency.

Professor said: “Everyday life in the United States continues much the same. I have many friends and colleagues there, and it is still a place I like and admire in many ways. I would like to visit again, and to talk to other scientists. But I fear that I may not be welcome”.

Pruitt said last week he does not believe carbon dioxide is a primary contributor to global warming.

Professor Hawking said today: “Climate change is one of the great dangers we face, and it's one we can prevent. It affects America badly, so tackling it should win votes for his second term. God forbid.”

Hawking also told Morgan, that Virgin boss had offered him a seat and he is planning to travel into space on Sir Richard Branson's Virgin Galactic. He said he had not expected this.

When asked about his thoughts regarding happiness, he said: “My three children have brought me great joy. And I can tell you what will make me happy, to travel in space. I thought no one would take me but Richard Branson has offered me a seat on Virgin Galactic, and I said yes immediately.”

No comments

Error Page Image

Error Page Image

Oooops.... Could not find it!!!

The page you were looking for, could not be found. You may have typed the address incorrectly or you may have used an outdated link.

Go to Homepage